Sep 8, 2013

Swirly Chocolate Sandwiches

Hey everyone, I am super stoked to announce I finally found a sandwich Karli will eat!!!  I'm calling it Swirly Chocolate Sandwiches. I think the name alone is the main reason Karli likes it. The best thing is it isn't chocolate I am using, it's Nutella. I figure what Karli doesn't know won't hurt her. (And may actually help her)

   The only things you will need is a rolling pin, bread, Nutella and a knife
First you cut the crust off the bread and roll it flat with a rolling pin

Spread on the Nutella and roll it into a sushi roll.

 
 
I cut mine into bite size pieces
The cute swirl of "chocolate" ;)

 
If anybody has any cute school lunch ideas to trick my kid into eating PLEASE let me know
                                                                                                -Sarah
























No comments:

Post a Comment